May 23, 2017 New Delhi. [First Published In 'Airlines India']
‘21 YEARS OF ARBITRARY DETENTION IN VARIOUS FORMS BY THE UAE ADMINISTRATION, DENYING FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND GROSSLY OFFENDING THE VALUES OF HUMAN DIGNITY’!
In the instant case, the Emir, the de facto ruler of Abu Dhabi, UAE, played a full-length drama of cowardice. It remains a global shame for the law abiding citizens!
“21 years back an Indian investor cum contractor in UAE was attacked at his office by some criminal opponents from Abu Dhabi police dpt., looted money and valuables, entangled him in a false case and threatened of dire consequences in order to withdraw a civil lawsuit on a multi-storey apartment tower located in Abu Dhabi.
The victim was taken to a detention centre, brutally tortured and arbitrarily detained. It took six long months to produce him to the Court.
He could convince the Judiciary of Abu Dhabi, that these policemen were acting upon the instructions of the ruling elite.
The Hon. Court moved swiftly with the evidences in front of them, declared the accused is innocent and issued an investigation order against the Abu Dhabi Police.
Subsequently, the full bench in Supreme Court of Abu Dhabi, UAE, sat together and heard the case at length on immediate basis and approved the Lower Court Judgment in less than two months.
Four expeditious Judicial Verdicts of Abu Dhabi Courts were kicked off by the ‘Emir’, unexecuted. In the instant case, the ‘Emir’ played a full-length drama of cowardice. It remains a global shame for the law abiding citizens.
The ‘legal fight for the enforcement of judgments’ took in very many proceedings before the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Delhi.
The provisions of the Constitution of India, Article 51, has great relevance and application in the victim’s case, apart from International Customary Law and Treaty Obligations.
Despite the directive of the Delhi High Court, the Government of India has not discharged its duties as indicated in the judicial order.
The State practice of International Law in India is purely based on vote-bank politics. No justification can exist for ignoring such an extreme violations of Human Rights. ‘Full Text’
‘Alliance Judgment Recovery’ Launches Global Campaign to Expose the UAE fraudster(s) and its counterparts in India, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), the Government of India, who fooled the whole world for the last two decades, in this case.
“Twenty one years of arbitrary detention in various forms by the UAE administration, denying fundamental rights and grossly offending the values of human dignity”.
‘Judgment For Sale’ is a global campaign, primarily organized by voluntary member contributions. It’s a value added, investment campaign, aimed to expose the debtors who hide Judicial decisions, commit fraud or other heinous acts to avoid honoring their obligations.
As a lawful owner of a legal Judgment, the winner has every right to offer his un-executed Judgments for sale or to make efforts to legally enforce and recover his assets and the inherent rights of individuals to dignity.
Promoted by: ‘Alliance Judgment Recovery’
In support of:
Legal Cell; Lawyers India; Reparation Law; Judgment Creditor
Link To Global Campaign
‘Alliance Judgment Recovery’ Launches Global Campaign to Expose the UAE fraudsters
Link To Articles
Legal Instruments & References – The Multi Billion Dollars Judgment Portfolios of UAE.
- 1) Multi Billion Dollar UAE Judgments’ For Sale’
- 2) ‘Judgment Creditor Booklet to Enforce UAE Judgments’
- 3) “Marking the 20th Anniversary of the Abu Dhabi Police-Looting”
- 4) Unique is the Case of ‘Judgment Creditor’ – “The White Paper“
- 5) “The Worst Cheating Scandal of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates”
- 6) Real-life ‘Judgment Fraud’ by the UAE Administration Uncovered!
- 7) Khobragade Scandal sheds new light on India’s ‘Rotten Diplomacy’!
- 8) Truth and Justice are being nakedly sacrificed for “UAE Reputation”
- 9) The legacy of torture in the UAE; you may have never heard of!
- 10) India’s “National Shame”, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)!
- 11) Representation to Government of India for ‘Indo-Gulf Reparation Mechanisms’
- 12) Representation – Years of Human Rights Abuses in the GCC Member States!
- 13) Serious Breaches of Obligations Under Peremptory Norms of the UAE Law!
- 14) Representation to Government of India on ‘India-UAE Extradition Treaty 1997′!
- 15) First Human Rights Learning Centre in the History of United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- 16) What Man, Defy the Devil; Save Mankind from Dictators!
- 17) Reparation Law
- 18) Publications
Judgments and documents relating to ‘Judgment Creditor’
LET’S JOIN; TELL YOUR PROGRESSIVE FRIENDS TO SUPPORT JUSTICE
“Alliance Judgment Recovery Networks”
CROWDFUNDING STRATEGY TO ENFORCE UAE JUDGMENTS
“Support the “Judgment Creditor” to strengthen the Integrity of the Judiciary and people’s confidence in our Justice System”.
“Invest In ‘Justice’ Min. 500% Returns! – Read Brochure”
FREE REFERRAL PARTNER PROGRAMME:-
How do I become a ‘Referral Partner’?
“Referral Partner Program is Absolutely Free to Join“